Friday, March 5, 2010

Hi, Internet

Hello. Well, this is post number one, and the likelyhood of anyone ever reading it is about 2%. However if you are reading this good for you, I hope you like this blog! So, about me. I am in high school, and I love to cook, bake, whatever. As long as it involves food. So this blog will be my chronicles of high school - with a little help from the kitchen.

Most of my recipes come from other sources, so you can consider this a compilation of all the spectacular recipes out there.

Oh, and I am a new Daring Baker, so be prepared for delicious daring recipes once a month!

Soon I will put up my first recipe - I'm so excited! This weekend I am makeing Boston Cream Pie cupcakes, a version of the TWD candy bars, chocolate chip cookie truffles, and Ina Garten's brownies. Yum.

I don't know which one will be first, so how about a competition?

Make your guess as to which recipe will appear on this blog in the comments section. If you get it right, you get ultimate bragging rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment